- You will be creating 3D models from catalog images using Blender software.
- You will apply textures or materials and provide appropriate lighting techniques to the models.
- You will work with designers to understand the design intent to create 3D visuals for a range of eyes and sunglasses.
- You will work on the production of quality imagery including post-production work.
- You will ensure the provision of the highest possible quality information, within the pre-determined time frame for each assignment.
- You will perform any additional responsibilities as may be requested or assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 2-4 years of expertise in Blender and Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent understanding of poly Modelling, Texturing, and rendering.
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Work Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule during day shifts.